Schedule a free NITAAC training to streamline IT procurement
NITAAC training specialists will demonstrate how GWACs enable you to leverage buying power, and e-GOS can increase productivity. A team of Contract and Program Specialists can help you at any point in the process, from pre-award to closeout. NITAAC offers value added services at no charge.
NITAAC Training Course
During this course you will learn about:
- The NITAAC Program
- Benefits of GWACs
- Overview of CIO-SP3, CIO-SP3 Small Business and CIO-CS GWACs
- Online Demonstration of the NITAAC website and e-GOS
- Question and Answer Session
Who should attend?
This training is for federal clients involved in IT procurement and acquisition, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Specialists
- Small Business Specialists
- Contracting Officers
- Contracting Specialists
- IT Program Managers
Each participant will receive two Continuous Learn Points (CLPs)
Schedule your free training today.
Complete the online request and NITAAC will contact you for scheduling. Choose how you would like your training:
- At you location, click here.
- Monthly in-person training at NIH in Bethesda/Rockville Maryland, click here.
- Monthly Webinar, click here.
Contact NITAAC Customer Support Center
If you have questions about training, contracts, procurement regulations or online systems? Call 1.888.773.6542 or email: [email protected]