Once you have completed a course on Govloop Academy you can show off your achievements with a certificate of course completion. After completing a course, tracked in the system by clicking “marking complete” on all lesson pages, you will have access to a PDF certificate of completion. Certificates can be used however you want, but are often presented during performance reviews or for meeting organizational training requirements.We built this new feature after many of our early adopters asked if we offer certificates.
After completing a course, you can access your certificate from the completed course overview page (image 1) or from your user profile (image 2).
Accessing certificates from your profile:
- Navigate to your profile by clicking on the “profile” tab in the top right hand corner.
- Scroll down to “my courses”, the list of courses you have registered for on Govloop Academy.
- Find the completed course and click on the PDF icon to view the course certificate.
Accessing certificates from a course page:
- Navigate to the course page that you have completed
- Scroll down to the link that says “Print Your Certificate for [course name]”
- Click on the link to view the course certificate.